ANNOUNCEMENTS – August 29, 2021
Thanks to Rt. Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar Philoexnos episcopa for visiting our parish and conducting Holy Communion service today. Behalf of St. John’s Mar Thoma church we express our deepest gratitude to Thirumeni for your service and kind support to our Parish.
Thanks, Rev. Varghese Thomas, Rev.Philip Varughese, Rev. Jeswin John, Rev. Dr. Itty Mathews, Lay leaders and Choir for assisting with today’s worship service.
- Next Sunday September 5, 2021
- Divine Service in English at 8.30 AM
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE DECISIONS
- No live streaming available for Sunday services from Sept 1st
- Refreshments will resume after service from sept 1st
- It is the responsibility of the organizations to arrange their Monthly Meeting at their on time and convenience either in person or online
- WebEx details will be available per request to conduct the meetings
- Church hall will be available from September 1st from 10.30 am -12 noon on Sundays
- Bible studies will be conducted every other Wednesdays through WebEx.
- Date: Wednesday September 1, 2021
- Time : 7: 00 PM
- Via: WebEx
SUNDAY SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY
- Date : Sunday September 12, 2021
- Time : 10.30 AM
CULTURAL FEST’ 21 & FIRST FRUIT AUCTION
- Date : Saturday Sept 11, 2021
- Time : 3.00 PM to 8.00 PM
- Date : September 18th & 19th
- Time : 6.30 PM
- Speaker : Rev. Fr. Paul Chalissery
INVITITATION FROM DMTC
The Vicar and the Executive committee members of the Detroit Mar Thoma Church are cordially inviting you to the dedication of the New Madbaha and expanded sanctuary on August 29th, Sunday at 4.30 pm along with the Holy Communion, public Meeting and fellowship dinner afterwards. The service will be solemnized by our Diocesan Bishop Rt. Rev. Dr. Isaac Mar Philoxenos episcopa. We kindly request your prayers and participation.
Thanks to the refreshment committee for providing today’s refreshments.
Birthday & Wedding Anniversary
St. John's Mar Thoma Church would like to wish all celebrating their birthday and wedding anniversary this coming week. May God Bless you.
- Let's pray for those having health challenges:
- Mr.Abraham G. Kattunilathu
- P.C Varghese, Father of Simi Varghese.
- Mr. George K Thomas
- Mr. Shaji Mannoorethu
- The Grandmother of Aden and Asher Thomas
- David Thomas member of DMTC
- Susan Kovoor
- All those going through cancer treatments
- Let's pray for the Global issue we are currently facing with the outbreak of Coronavirus and for all doctors, nurses, all health workers, essential employees, all small business workers who are helping in providing medications and food for all of us. Let's pray for all those infected, including the President.
- Let's pray for all those who are struggling with unemployment.
- Let's pray for our community, so we may live with peace and love.
If you are not receiving emails from the church, please notify us by sending information (full name and email address) to email@example.com.
THANK YOU and Have a blessed Week